Let The Light Shine Down on My Daughter

T_P_Photography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a picture I took yesterday morning. I'm sure it's not perfect. But I thought it was a really cool look. Straight out of the camera. I haven't done anything to it YET.

Tiffany

Picture318.jpg

Your house has much clutter. :)

The concept looks cool. Try again from a lower angle with a tighter crop. And move that broom and those cases of soda out of the way, throw a blanket over that shelf of junk and move the chairs out of the way.

Thanks. I know the house looks cluttered. I didn't really have time to move anything around. she hit the light right at that time and if I had moved things around she would have moved and I would have lost the whole shot. I'll try to figure something out in photoshop and mess around with it.

leave that clutter alone:) the shot turned out great,it was a natural moment if we all went around picking up around where we shoot their wouldnt be any natural shots

leave that clutter alone:) the shot turned out great,it was a natural moment if we all went around picking up around where we shoot their wouldnt be any natural shots

Aww thanks so much. Yeah I enjoy taking those natural, candid shots. especially of my daughter

in CS4 go to Image> adjustments>levels. hold down alt and adjust black input slider to about 20, now adjust the right slider to about 215. now create a copy of the background layer and now select the original layer. go to Filters>Others>High Pass. set it to about 70. Now select the copy layer and set blending mode to overlay. Reduce the size of the images and burn the edges to eliminate the stuff around the edges and bring the focus on your daughter. possibly choose b&w and paint out some of the background clutter.

in CS4 go to Image> adjustments>levels. hold down alt and adjust black input slider to about 20, now adjust the right slider to about 215. now create a copy of the background layer and now select the original layer. go to Filters>Others>High Pass. set it to about 70. Now select the copy layer and set blending mode to overlay. Reduce the size of the images and burn the edges to eliminate the stuff around the edges and bring the focus on your daughter. possibly choose b&w and paint out some of the background clutter.

Do you mean the burn tool.

its nice but to dark I liked the first one (their both very good)

Most reactions

Back