What's new

Let Your Dreams Float You Away

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
It rained last night so I had my wife lay in a puddle after we did some origami.

Enjoy

Let Your Dreams Float You Away
7262646548_b28b77faf2_h.jpg

$7262646548_b28b77faf2_h.webp
 
I liked your concept and its application... i feel a magenta color cast, which is a bit unwelcome

Regards :D
 
thanks guys, Cloud, could you be a little more specific? I am learning.

Thank you
 
I would say maybe it woulda been better if she was barefoot, also the orgami is neat but really distracting and takes away from her. I would have focused on her and her reflection in the water.

but 2 things about your wife, shes pretty freakin amazing for laying in a puddle for you, and shes beautiful :)
good work!
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the great feedback and great comments :) she is beautiful :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom