What's new

Letchworth State Park...(waterfalls)

I love the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th ones! You were using ND filters on the daytime shots I presume?
 
I love the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th ones! You were using ND filters on the daytime shots I presume?

Thanks! and yes, I stacked a ND8 and CPL for the daytime ones, and I used the CPL for the first shot also.
 
the 4th one is pretty cool. very odd but pretty imaginative
 
I actually visited this place about 2 years ago.....very nice images.
 
great shots. Looks like an amazing place!
 
Beautiful!

I live a few hours north of here. I haven't been there in probably over 15 years. I really want to go again just to see the landscape.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom