Let's Celebrate: Free Muffins for Everyone!

Consider the book you got as a b-day present!
Emoticonbirthdayparty.gif

Happy B-Day, Sharon! Hope it is awesome for you...

Happy bday. Enjoy your day.

So what are you doing tonight, chickie?? Is the wine flowing?

So what are you doing tonight, chickie?? Is the wine flowing?

Wellll...I JUST got home from an evening at Vacation Bible School, after a full day of work. 21 third- and fourth-graders, hyped up on sugar (courtesy of my two sweet teaching helpers who decided to throw me a surprise birthday party with our VBS kids...). Oh, plus about half of them had those slider whistles, which they'd gotten at the VBS "store" (where they can cash in the tokens they get for being good during the week, bribery is a force for good in the world...).

I got home about ten minutes ago, returned the call to my oldest son, who had called while I was at VBS, and then logged in here.

I really don't need a glass of wine tonight...
...I need a VAT of wine. :biglaugh:

Not gonna happen tonight though because I neglected to actually GET any alcoholic beverages or alcohol with which to MAKE a beverage or wine or...there might be a really old craft beer in the refrigerator somewhere from the last time my son was home but that's about it.

I intend to remedy that situation tomorrow and continue the celebration through the weekend. :D

I'll buy you a drink tomorrow night!! Happy Birthday, Sharon!!

Not gonna happen tonight though because I neglected to actually GET any alcoholic beverages or alcohol with which to MAKE a beverage or wine or...there might be a really old craft beer in the refrigerator somewhere from the last time my son was home but that's about it.

I made a B double E double R U N earlier tonight and also picked up a nice Kentucky Straight Boubon Whiskey for after dinner. Great over ice and a slice of lemon peel. (been off the tequila for a month or so now) So...... Here's to you.

Most reactions

Back