Let's keep the TPF members in Tornado Alley.....

OOOhhh oohhhh me, me, me. I'm RIGHT there. I'm not good at journalistic photography when I'm out by myself stopping along the highway. But this was some stuff from Wednesday night's tornados and storms.

I told everyone that I'm a storm follower not a storm chaser. A chaser has intentions of catching it, I'm content to stay behind it.

An over turned Semi-Truck.
View attachment 100713

Some of the damage path.
View attachment 100714

More of the damage path
View attachment 100715

This is the cloud that produced the tornado (from a VERY safe distance behind it.)
View attachment 100716

That's some of the stuff I was talking about seeing on the way to OKC!! It storming again now, down here. Tornadoes to the east and north.

8c9ce684ffb4442c52d98d2cee7e5b27.jpg

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk Pro 3

Yeah, lets see if you are real Okies or pretend Okies. Do you have a basement in your homes???:allteeth:

Good luck to all you people. I hope nobody gets hurt or loses property. I'd love to shoot a tornado ... all we have put here are earthquakes and high taxes.

Hope everybody out there's doing OK.

Fracking? isn't that one of those words you say when you don't want to actually say the f word but feel like it?

Yeah, lets see if you are real Okies or pretend Okies. Do you have a basement in your homes???:allteeth:
Nope. Never. No storm shelter either.

Cousin Lilah's folks have one, though.

hqdefault.jpg
Genuine Okie there folks..

That's why The Wizard of Oz was set in Kansas. The phrase "There's no place like home" has whole different meaning in Oklahoma. :laugh2:

.....That's why The Wizard of Oz was set in Kansas. The phrase "There's no place like home" has whole different meaning in Oklahoma. :laugh2:

It translates to "There ain't no home no more".
fwp-smiley-03tornadosm.gif

I is a true Okie. I've never lived any where else, I have lived in a trailer out in the country.
Yep, no self respecting Okie would have any form of storm shelter. Heck they couldn't use it and watch the tornado coming right at em no how.

If you've been on TV more than three times telling how the tornado took your trailer, you might be an Okie. :biglaugh:

I always will forget I'm in tornado alley, and I've , lived here my whole life!:biglaugh:

As for the storms.... Bring it on!!!!:mad-new:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back