Let's keep the TPF members in Tornado Alley.....

Yep, no self respecting Okie would have any form of storm shelter. Heck they couldn't use it and watch the tornado coming right at em no how. ..........

EVERY Okie has a storm shelter.

It's just the rest of the country calls it 'the back patio'.

I is a true Okie. I've never lived any where else, I have lived in a trailer out in the country.
Yep, no self respecting Okie would have any form of storm shelter. Heck they couldn't use it and watch the tornado coming right at em no how.

If you've been on TV more than three times telling how the tornado took your trailer, you might be an Okie. :biglaugh:

You know your in Kansas when, the tornado siren and everyone runs outside and stands on picnic table to look for the tornado!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I is a true Okie. I've never lived any where else, I have lived in a trailer out in the country.
Yep, no self respecting Okie would have any form of storm shelter. Heck they couldn't use it and watch the tornado coming right at em no how.

If you've been on TV more than three times telling how the tornado took your trailer, you might be an Okie. :biglaugh:

You know your in Kansas when, the tornado siren and everyone runs outside and stands on picnic table to look for the tornado!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Don't forget, with camera in hand.

watching+tornado.jpg

There you have it folks proof that Darwin's theory of natural selection is alive and doing well in Oklahoma.

There you have it folks proof that Darwin's theory of natural selection is alive and doing well in Oklahoma.

If Darwin was right, why are there still so many stupid people in the world?

I hope everyone stays safe. I'm from across the pond and have often wondered when I see the devastation caused on the news, why do they build wooden houses in these areas?

That and the fact that Tornado Proof and looking like anything but an Ugly Concrete Bunker are one in the same. A tornado can take brick and even steel buildings. Roofs come off real easy. Thing is compared to the land mass a tornado is minuscule.

I'll take a tornado any day over a Mega Storm.

Besides, how else would I get to see snerd face to face if he didn't "fly" in once in a while. :biglaugh:

Most reactions

Back