What's new

Let's see them! Holiday Fun Pics!

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
3,692
Reaction score
4
Location
Indiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got home from spending some time with the family up in northern Michigan. We always go sledding on Christmas if we have snow, and we almost always do. :) Here's a couple of shots from earlier today.

750348550_u5MFA-L.jpg


750348533_8wwxu-L.jpg


Let's see your holiday pics!
 
Well, hello all. I am new to this whole photography discussion idea... but I love learning new things and have been tinkering around with photography.

Here are a couple of shots from my first endeavor into Digi Photography.

Snuggles01-106.jpg

Snuggles01-044.jpg

Snuggles01-086.jpg


Snuggles01-089.jpg
 
not really "fun" but...

DSC-0754.JPG


DSC-0777.JPG



~ giant lantern festival '09
 
cant wait to see more holiday pics...
 
IMG_0200.jpg


IMG_0177.jpg


Was taking some pictures of holiday decorations around the house...
 
IMG_91900.jpg
 
Thanks for sharing the fun everyone. Here is my contribution. A gag gift, it moves and makes noises...good thing this isn't a video forum, huh?

4221196166_7313b72d08.jpg
 
Only sharing one,

4208111978_a8a30dc8e6_b.jpg


Frosty :). I like the bokeh the way it is.
 
The Fam (no she doesnt have a coke problem) lol
4207533870_efdcc43580.jpg

Me and my daughter
4220771604_b1bec593de.jpg


Self Portrait
4220757938_026a6e68e9_b.jpg
 
Just a couple shots for fun
DSC_0049.jpg


I was setting up for a family shot and decided to play with the remote. I tweaked it all out just for fun as well....
DSC_0204.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom