Lets See Your Camera

My Favourites
M4P 70 year Anniversary
DSC00851-XL.jpg

M4-2
DSC00850-XL.jpg

6x9 Heaven
DSC01850-XL.jpg

Once again, not as impressive as the previous posts.

Latest "rescues", haven't decided what to shoot first. The rangefinder shelf gets a bit more crowded with the beat up but working 500G . Couldn't pass up the rather worn Brownie Hawkeye #2, first one I have seen with only one viewfinder and no sliding f stop thingy. Have far too many 90's compact auto 35's but at the thrift store ridiculously low prices ( $2 each for these) what the hey!

IMGP1291es.jpg

Started with this around 1978.
Sure miss the days of Eckerd processing.
Have well over 100 rolls that need it.
And can't afford it.
20171108_151618.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I recently bought an original Pentax 645 to use all of my Pentax 67 manual focus lenses on it.

IMG_5394.JPG
IMG_5395.JPG
IMG_5396.JPG

IMG_5330-small.jpg

Left to right:
N70
D610
F100
FE

I've gone from zero film cameras to three is very short order! Perhaps a very SLIGHT nikon bias? ;)

Oh, and this was taken with my final camera: iPhone 6

View attachment 149724

Left to right:
N70
D610
F100
FE

I've gone from zero film cameras to three is very short order! Perhaps a very SLIGHT nikon bias? ;)

No Nikons on my shelf yet, hopeful to find an affordable "experienced" F someday

View attachment 149724

Left to right:
N70
D610
F100
FE

There is something about the D610 + 50 1.8G combo, I dunno...it just feels right like they belong together.

Was going to post a pic of my Nikon Coolpix P60 which has been pretty good to me. But the pic is too big even after a crop.

Huh. Finally got the pic to stick.
This thing is at least 4 years old.
Came from Office Max.
Uses 2AA batteries which was a selling point for me!
Has been a great camera as long as the light is good.
20171203_102019.jpg

Here are a few quick & crappy iPhone shots of my stuff, on a shelf for it all I threw together this summer.

Top: Pentax K-50 DSLR
Top shelf: Airesflex TLR (I think it's a model U, but I'm not positive), Mamiya 645, Yashica Minister III
Middle: Pentax Espio 80V
Bottom: Pentax K100 x2 (one is in its case), Nikon FE.
IMG_4062.JPG

A closer shot of the more interesting ones on the top shelf:
IMG_4063.JPG

And a couple of the Yashica, because I totally forgot I had it—it was my grandfather's, and I usually keep it in its case, which is pretty beat up. I can't remember if I've ever even shot with it, but it looks in great condition! What a nice surprise.
IMG_4064.JPG

IMG_4065.JPG

my two most recent purchases ...

tumblr_p0utz3WQsS1u9yecko1_1280.jpg

rolleiflex type k4 zeiss-opton tessar f/3.5 75mm. shutter fires strong and responds to adjustments to the shutter speed and aperture dials. shot my first rolls through it last weekend (of iris van herpen couture exhibit!) so will soon find out if it truly works. was dirt cheap on craigslist so why not.

tumblr_p0utz3WQsS1u9yecko2_1280.jpg

nikon af-600 or lite-touch. is a replacement for the previous that died of a sticky shutter. for the 28mm lens.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back