Lets See Your Camera

My current film camera is a Nikon F-801, I managed to find a data back for it, mainly because the back door was showing a little wear.
Sweet camera. I have a pair of 801s bodies. Great big bright viewfinder. Use manual lenses mostly with mine. Spot metering is a bonus. AA-powered. too!

The medium format stable. Need to shoot these more often!

Bronica SQ-B, Mamiya RB67 Pro S, Mamiya 645 Super

MFCrewSFX.jpg

The EOS-1n RS with the pellicle mirror.

IMG_6046.JPG

Film locker holds an F5 and a Mamiya 645 AF-D
Hey Tirediron, RB67, fm2n, fe, pentax me, yashica 124g and new to me, pentax 645N

Just reentering the film market again purely for fulfillment!.
I've worked in Press/sport photography most of my adult life so use/used many Nikon cameras, my favorite camera was the F2AS closely followed by the F3hp but I can't justify the price of buying them on a whim!
I have just bought a Nikon FM2 with MD12 to stop the "poke eye", (if you know, you know). I also purchased a Yaschica Mat TLR which i hope isn't too dissimilar to the Yaschica D I use to use?.
one thing that has surprised me though is the cost of the film :0, processing/printing for B&W isn't a problem as I still have many friends/colleagues to help out but colour! wow that's expensive lol.
I'm looking forward to getting out with them soon. Regards Graham.

just bought a nifty fifty!, absolutely mint having never been used :).
£61.00 (69 dollars) what a bargain!

Attachments

• Nikon FM2.jpg
    Nikon FM2.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Nikon 50mm f1.8.jpg
    Nikon 50mm f1.8.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
After years of hesitating I came across a Pentax LX listed in EXEC condition by KEH(who I trust as a seller), and ordered it. It arrived the other day and is essentially in pristine condition. I shot a test roll of 36 exposures(Fujifilm200) through it in one day and it performed perfectly. I've never looked through a viewfindeer(FA-1) that I've liked so much. Sent the film to The Darkroom for development but I'm so sure of the results that I went and ordered the B grip and lugs. So now I have the 3 Sisters: MX, KX and LX.
_IMG1249.JPG
_IMG1251.JPG

Would these look any different if they had been taken with any other 35mm film camera and lens, and digitized the same?
I've no freakin' idea. I'd have to shoot the same scenes at the same time with other cameras to know, wouldn't I.

Just reentering the film market again purely for fulfillment!.
I've worked in Press/sport photography most of my adult life so use/used many Nikon cameras, my favorite camera was the F2AS closely followed by the F3hp but I can't justify the price of buying them on a whim!
I have just bought a Nikon FM2 with MD12 to stop the "poke eye", (if you know, you know). I also purchased a Yaschica Mat TLR which i hope isn't too dissimilar to the Yaschica D I use to use?.
one thing that has surprised me though is the cost of the film :0, processing/printing for B&W isn't a problem as I still have many friends/colleagues to help out but colour! wow that's expensive lol.
I'm looking forward to getting out with them soon. Regards Graham.

just bought a nifty fifty!, absolutely mint having never been used :).
£61.00 (69 dollars) what a bargain!

No "poke eye" for me. I'm left eye dominant. A black FM that I purchased in the late 70's was my first camera. Still using if.

Most reactions

Back