Let's Swim! CC

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took these of my daughter today. Used my 50mm 1.8 for all of them. I feel my focus is getting better. Trying to pay attention to the eyes a bit more. I would like some cc on the images and the pp. mainly the eye color. Does it look ok? I brought out her blue eyes a little more in pp.
4634208519_f2784192db_o.jpg

4634208351_286b2a7b03_o.jpg

4634208093_7da778e124_o.jpg

4. My wife took this one but I just love the shot. I did the pp and was wondering if my smokers teeth look ok?
4634808058_3ed305b75b_o.jpg

Thanks again!!!

Jason
I am sure you understand, but it is difficult to CC photos of one's loved ones.

I will just say, your teeth look fine. ;)

Also, your daughter is very cute... must be from mom's side. ;):mrgreen:

I do understand. I am in no way going to be offended by any cc. This is my main target and want to shoot it the best that I can.

And mom said thanks... I say :x :grumpy: :thumbdown:

I like #2 then #3.

Did you PP the color of your teeth because you can't tell you smoke. I mean the better edit would be to quit smoking of course =P but picture looks completely fine.

I like #2 then #3.

Did you PP the color of your teeth because you can't tell you smoke. I mean the better edit would be to quit smoking of course =P but picture looks completely fine.

Ya, I did pp the teeth. I thought they looked ok but I didn't know if they came out to white. I'm on day 7 of Chantix... I've had 1/2 of a cigarette today!!!

I like #2 then #3.

Ya, I did pp the teeth. I thought they looked ok but I didn't know if they came out to white. I'm on day 7 of Chantix... I've had 1/2 of a cigarette today!!!

Good for you. Hubby quit smokin in December of last year, and I have been off em for 6 years now. I know how hard it is. Pics are cute. What were you looking for the C&C on? Focus, composition, or overall?

I like the looks of 2 and 3 but they still seem to be a a bit soft. I am having this issue too with my 50mm. I have it on autofocus now and am going to play a bit with manual focus to see if I can get some sharper images. I took some of my friend getting ready for her wedding and they all turned out a bit soft. Way softer than my 18 to 105mm lens.

I quit in 2003. I still miss it, but not in the "craving" sense anymore. I just miss the idea of hanging out, smoking, drinking, causing trouble ...

Good luck with it and keep it up. I just danced at my daughter's wedding. I'm sure you want to too!

Thanks for the encouraging words... I have quit before but it was much harder than this time. The Chantix ROCKS! No cravings at all... Just trying to break the habit.

Ya, I am either getting nice sharp images with the 50 or real soft ones. I seem to do much better if I'm photographing a still object and I use MF. I just can't get that "on the fly" focus down.

These photos are encouraging to me though... They are MUCH better than what I was taking in December.

See:
4635545751_21391c1285_o.jpg

You missed the focus a bit in #1

I can't see the EXIF data but it seems like you were probably shooting wide open or close to it. Wide open on the cannon 50mm 1.8 is always soft, even if you nail the focus. And that is hard to because it can be a slow-focusing lens and the DOF is so shallow wide open.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back