jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 #1 Thanks for looking
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Is that the letter box of House #19? Ours is a lot more modern, and a lot more boring, too! I wouldn't take a photo of my letter box... but this one asks for it, kind of. Doesn't it?
Is that the letter box of House #19? Ours is a lot more modern, and a lot more boring, too! I wouldn't take a photo of my letter box... but this one asks for it, kind of. Doesn't it?
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 #3 liked it; a dull background would have given more visual prominence to the box
jocose TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,059 Reaction score 118 Location dans la pissoir Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, LaFoto. No, this box is a neighborhood away from #19. Frequency, you're probably right...but I think the owners would have been pissed if I started pulling up their flowers
Thanks, LaFoto. No, this box is a neighborhood away from #19. Frequency, you're probably right...but I think the owners would have been pissed if I started pulling up their flowers
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 20, 2011 #5