Austin Greene
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2012
- Messages
- 1,472
- Reaction score
- 855
- Location
- Mountain View, California
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Got out to experiment some more today with the new backpack and spotted this juvenile Western Fence Lizard. I often kneel or sit for low angle shots, but this guy was so small it called for a full prone shooting position. Got to snap off two or three quick frames before he flew the coop.
1. Overall happy with the DOF and composition.

Level With You by TogaLive, on Flickr
Keep Shooting!
Toga
1. Overall happy with the DOF and composition.

Level With You by TogaLive, on Flickr
Keep Shooting!
Toga
Last edited:



Of course CC is always appreciated! For the most part I am quite happy with the current crop since I prefer leaving plenty of room for the subject to "breathe." Still, camerateur I think your second crop does quite a good job, I'll have it investigate it a bit 