Levitation Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
$Floating Edit 2.jpg This was my first attempt at it ever and i didn't have a tripod, so the slightest bump made me have to do at least 7 hours worth of fixing it, believe me or not. I was sorta noobish with editing then :p

I hope this counts as levitation....not too much of it but it looks cool :) shot on my gopro with it on the clamp mount

$Orange Frame Grab Experiment 2.jpg

View attachment 20366 This was my first attempt at it ever and i didn't have a tripod, so the slightest bump made me have to do at least 7 hours worth of fixing it, believe me or not. I was sorta noobish with editing then :p

The trick with 'levitation photography' is to mask the way the person is 'levitating'. here, its pretty obvious that you've jumped.

Heitz said:
The trick with 'levitation photography' is to mask the way the person is 'levitating'. here, its pretty obvious that you've jumped.

No, it's the same exact thing

Heitz said:
I like this, but hate the vignette. can you also brighten it up? this is like a salvadore dali in the kitchen.

No thanks, I loved the look as well as many others :)

Love your shot and it inspired me to try one of my own.

$levitate sml.jpg

yes i added the shadow i PS. I tried to keep the same trajectory but I agree it's not perfect. However it is much more compelling with this weak shadow than without it.

i swear to god i wish this trend would end already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back