What's new

Lexington Green

rls2002

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Lexington, Kentucky
Can't post a Louisville night shot without posting a Lexington night shot -

A064_LRG.jpg
 
Verrrrrrry nice, too, Bob! VERY!
That half moon there is a wonderful inclusion! I like every little bit about this photo here! (What there is to say about the fact that the words "Lexington Green" are in red still is the question, though :confused: :wink: :wink: :wink: :biggrin: !)
 
nice shot, been debatting going over to shoot the lexington green, but I dont think I will now lol, it'll just look bad compared to yours, and its called lexington green, cause the roofs on all the buildings are green.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom