Liability Insurance?

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Professionals - How much are you paying for your liability insurance and what does it cover? I'm looking for a new general liability insurance policy (I think the basic ones cover up to around $1,000,000) and would like to bundle it with insurance on my equipment. Any suggestions on companies? Thanks.

I had a recent quote (Canada) for $2000,000 liability/specified perils, and (IIRC) 100% coverage on up to $50,000 in equipment damage/loss (any circumstance/location) for ~$1000/year. From what I understand it can be considerably cheaper if purchased through the PPA.

Check out Hill and Usher. They offer a very small discount to PPA members based on the quotes I got before and after joining PPA. Before I joined they quoted me about $575 for $2,000,000 liability and $15,000 for equipment.

Check out Hill and Usher. They offer a very small discount to PPA members based on the quotes I got before and after joining PPA. Before I joined they quoted me about $575 for $2,000,000 liability and $15,000 for equipment.
That's not too bad. One of my other photo friends is paying 70 a month through Calumet.

Hmm, I think I'm getting screwed... I just got my policy through State Farm (my home and car insurance provider) with $1mil liability and $10k equipment (no deductable) for $93/month. That's with their discount for my already being a customer and being with them for 4 years.

If you are in Canda check out the PPOC, the coverage you can get through them is great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back