What's new

Lid and light for your c&c

Thanks for your help:lol:by the way their was a miklman's leg on the left side,that's why i had to crop it up a little..
 
Is that milk man a statue? :lol:

No.:lol:..but people here don't take it quite sportingly if you take their photos.. I am in Bihar dude.. if you know what that's like..
 
When you do something like clip off a little piece of a subject, it looks like it could be a mistake. The solution is to either not do that, or clip a lot. When we see something that might be a mistake we tend to think that is a mistake. If we see the same thing but done more thoroughly and loudly, we tend to assume it's deliberate.

I like this one ok, but I also don't get the clipped subject and the tonal range feels kind of flat. Maybe more black/dark tones? I feel like you want it to look dark?
 
Thanks for your help:lol:by the way their was a miklman's leg on the left side,that's why i had to crop it up a little..

I can understand and respect people not being kind to having their picture taken, but I'm not sure that we could id someone based solely on their leg being in a shot. Was his leg touching the container? Are you able to post the uncropped version?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom