Life Goes On

Ratboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Had a play with pin hole on the weekend , the image is all out of the camera , the cross process on the colour is with lightroom ....Would love some C&C , cheers guys

$429688_10200868639386450_1862045813_n.jpg

Thanks Tire , it was a fun shoot , very hit and miss , out of about 40 images taken on the day , i had 4 maybe 5 that i could work with ......i'm going to keep playing with this style as it gives great fealing to the image , thanks for your comment

Basic Tattrat , Sony A65 , no lens just the body dust cab with a 1mm hole drilled into it , what i have found is pinholes hate a lot of light .....shoot in the shadows looking into the lighted area works better , they get over exposed real easy ....you will be forever adjusting the aperture it's just part taking them , also you need to shoot on a tripod any movment just blurs an already blurey exposure beyond recognition . This is what i have found in my short time trying it , Hope it helps .....

Thanks, that's pretty much how I imagined it to be, just getting some first hand experience. There are some water areas around Georgetown that I think would lend well to this technique, and I would like to give it a go.

Cool, sounds like you should be able to get that whole , moody , dark, horror movie by the water feal, that's what i'm picturing , hope it goes well tatt ....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back