Life in Corryland....

you want an air-cooled Beetle, trust me

otherwise, to ease the pain of a dying car, watch this... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD7MHgskNwg[/ame]

and because you might end up walking, Nancy here can help ya out...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9_6onb5sy4[/ame]

Ok....watching the first one....so far I see a bunch of guys in really short, tight shorts and speedos.....

....I'm frightened.....

trust me, my door doesn't swing that way, those guys don't float the boat. I just thought a vicariously experienced 60's beach party would cheer you up. Besides, you haven't watched Nancy yet. I wouldn't mind it if her and her boots would walk all over me. (and Hertz, I suspect you'd want her to wear cleats for you)

Heh, I watched em both...well, only listened to the second one. You think I have that long of an attention span?

Is anyone willing to take my stress from me? I'll give it away free! In fact, I'll PAY YOU!

I'm not even sleeping through the night lately....it sucks!

And now the carnies are in town setting up for the carnival, so I'm woken up bright and early anyway (it's right across the street from me).

Hmph. I need a vacation.

I will do it for a Canon 100mm Macro lens. ;) :hugs:

The sleep thing wouldn't bother me, I only sleep about 4 hours a night anyway!

I think I'm in love with my mechanic.

He's so much better than any of the other mechanics around.

First of all, a couple of months ago, when I needed break pads all around, and rear calipers, he was HALF of what the place across the street from me was. HALF!!!

Not only that, but the place across the street from me won't take payments, and Dave will. I don't know if he'll take payments from anyone, but he took em from me with no questions.

And now, since I'm getting several things done at once, and I'm paying for it by loan...I told him I was working with the bank here in Town, and that Brad (loan officer....I should mention that it's a very small town, so yes, we ARE all on a first name basis) hasn't finished out the loan total or whatever....he figured we'd just wait until Dave gave us a total bill, unless he needed some up front.

I just called Dave to find out the status of my car, and to find out if he needed any up front, or was ok with waiting til every thing was done (he's only doing the alternator right now, we need to get parts for the rest). He's fine with getting paid all at once at the end.

And I'm also having him work up some estimates on getting the little stuff I've ignored fixed. Like the fact that the left blinker only works if I move the lever up and down. I know it's just a fuse or something, but I don't know how to fix it.

Both my passenger side windows don't go down....in fact, the front one would go down fine, but not back up, and I kept accidentally hitting the button...then I was screwed when it rained cuz it wouldn't go back up.....so 2 years ago, before Dave even HAD an actual business goin, he came out to where I work and unhooked it for me so I can no longer accidentally bump it down.

About 8 or 10 months ago, my windshield washer fluid stopped spraying.

About 3 months ago my CRUISE CONTROL STOPPED WORKING! I use my cruise control A LOT! So, that was a big blow.

My A/C has not worked since I got the car. They told me it did when I got it, but it was November, so kinda hard to test it.

So, I'm getting estimates on all of that stuff. I doubt I'll end up getting it ALL fixed...but at the very least I want my blinkers, my cruise, and my windows fixed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back