Life is good. :)

You started this just so I don't catch you, eh? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You talkin about post count? :scratch: Cuz I don't have to start new threads to spam! :lol:

...but I have the feeling you are eventually gonna overtake me no matter what I do. :p

No one better to overtake the spam queen crown than you! :D :hug::

I need to be inlove again.

*pouts*

I love life though.

I would have to say life is good.. Sure as hell beats the alternative.

Life is still good. :)

Today, I woke up early to a nice thunder storm going through. I took Maya on her walk a little early, and got a pretty good walk in (in the rain, holding a dog, and umbrella, and a pooper scooper in a plastic bag) before 8am. I feel good. :p

I walked to do my errands for work....Iva, the clerk at Casey's (a convenience store, for those unfamiliar with the chain), told me I look like I'm losing weight. :mrgreen: And then when I told Ed, my office mate that Iva had said that...he said he agreed.

So I had two people tell me I looked thinner, and it's barely 10am.

:goodvibe:

You're losing weight so fast, even your posts are thinner!

I have ANOTHER thing to add to this....

...My friend Natalie invited me to come to her house for Thanksgiving yesterday, which I'm very happy about. I just came home on lunch, and she'd sent me an offline message in Yahoo telling me about a conversation she just had with her husband regarding thanksgiving....

[09:35] nataliero: i asked josh if his parents were gonna care that it isnt just their family over for thanksgiving....
[09:35] *** Auto-response sent to nataliero: I am currently away from the computer.
[09:35] nataliero: he said "its your family too"
[09:35] nataliero: i said and a friend cause Corry is coming over
[09:35] nataliero: he said "she is pretty much family too"
[09:35] nataliero: awwwwwwwwww

....that makes me feel pretty damn good. :)

what's the secret of this good mood you're in corry?

Do you think positive things start happening more when you start thinking more positively?

JohnMF said:
what's the secret of this good mood you're in corry?

Just the wonderful people in my life. :)

JohnMF said:
Do you think positive things start happening more when you start thinking more positively?

Yeah...I do...and I need to remember that when I start getting down. :)

Today I'm happy because I just bought plane tickets for WAY cheaper than normal....and just for the fact that I bought plane tickets. That means I'm GOING SOMEWHERE! WOOOOOT!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back