E Eddie_uv777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Bump.
K kevinblahh TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2007 Messages 211 Reaction score 0 Location Falmouth, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 26, 2008 #3 good perspective
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 26, 2008 #4 Interesting colors, but I find myself looking for a subject and I don't find any. Unless you consider the headrest the subject, because that appears to be the only thing in focus.
Interesting colors, but I find myself looking for a subject and I don't find any. Unless you consider the headrest the subject, because that appears to be the only thing in focus.
E Eddie_uv777 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2006 Messages 98 Reaction score 0 Mar 26, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I was trying to point out that everyday is different on the bus. Someone is always coming or going, hence the person coming on.
I was trying to point out that everyday is different on the bus. Someone is always coming or going, hence the person coming on.