lifeafter2am

how u 2 doing? so beth where u movin?

Its a sturdy truck! She's white!

I am doing fine leila. Its getting cooler out tonight huh?

i love the name lifeafter2am by the way... it's so true for me too

im doing so much better knowing that im moving! im not going far though, maybe a 10 minute drive from where i live now.

youre both in orlando. why dont i live in orlando???

it got hot here today. 66F!

I think it was in the upper 70's lower 80's today. I think we are getting to 66 tonight though! :)

I have already told you on multiple occasions to move down here!

id like to. and my toes would like that too. but i cant talk ant into it. the only way would be for school...so if this stuff with chidong works out, i could be in miami in about a year and a half.... but thats unlikely

That would rock though, especially since I go down south twice a month or so to see my friends. I would love to move back down south! Maybe I should look for some photo jobs down there! I actually know some people too, might be easier than up here.......... but I would have to make a lot to break my lease now.

Now I am rambling! lol.

77 more! ;)

you'd need a camera, too...

im just presenting the evidence....

I have to call them tomorrow. I am pretty sure that they should have cut it by now. It has been far too long already! I can't wait to get that check, run over to Harmon, and get all my equipment in one fail swoop!

:)

do you eat potato chips?

you should warn me before you change your avatar. i often use the avatar to know who's posting. now my world has been turned upside down.

ill change mine if i have to!

I guess I will have to warn you a lot.... I don't keep them overly long.

I am really getting into Death Note.. it is just so freaking good! I need to watch the earlier series, since I am kind of lost with some of the plot line.

oh.

i have no idea what death note is. i have law and order criminal intent on.

i cant stand vincent dinofrio (sp??). his character is so not believable and he's so f-ing pompous. why i dont change the channel is beyond me...

Most reactions

Back