lifeafter2am

i love it in florida... but i'm moving in may with my bf to NYC... should be nice for photos but bad for my body... cold!!

lets not get out of hand...

odafin tutuola (sp?) is a lame character. ice-t is just fun to say.

svu is the best of the law and orders although the original is awesome as well, but stabler takes the cake... and then there's the episode with his purple banana hammock. A+ cinematography!

nyc, thats a stone's throw from here!

lets not get out of hand...

odafin tutuola (sp?) is a lame character. ice-t is just fun to say.

svu is the best of the law and orders although the original is awesome as well, but stabler takes the cake... and then there's the episode with his purple banana hammock. A+ cinematography!

Ice-T's character is awesome! I like him and the girl the best! Ever sense CSI started, I watch that much more. I just like it because it is much more geeky! Even though most of what they do on that show is b.s.. lol.

csi is so bad, though! its like 25 minutes of the blue light and bad music.

they dont have enough plot to fill the full hour and so they try to fill time with "attractive" people.

law and order is better. apples and oranges.

what would happen if the blue light broke!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Don't you ever say they play bad music again! They play Massive Attack, Bjork, Portishead and tons of amazing groups!!!!!!!!!!!

I will seriously smite you!!!

:)

yeah, at least i won't have to deal with c-c-cold right away!

smite away, brother.

i looked into getting tickets to a bjork concert. last i checked, america wasnt on her upcoming gigs. although i havent checked tonight so this may bite me in the ass....

smite away, brother.

i looked into getting tickets to a bjork concert. last i checked, america wasnt on her upcoming gigs. although i havent checked tonight so this may bite me in the ass....

Portishead is coming out with a new album this year. The only place they played in the US last time was in NY, and you can bet your ass that I will be flying up there if they play!

Yeah... I seriously just need to move to Europe. :)

check out post "the beast" look what i did

leila, nyc isnt that cold. although, its not orlando, its also not northern canada... plus hats and scarves and gloves and sweaters are fun to wear!

(im really just trying to make you feel that it isnt that cold. it gets cold sometimes. really cold... how am i doing?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back