Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally had access to a beach :)

F8 1/500th
Adjusted curves for contrast.

beachstation.jpg

In most critiques I read that "blown-out" parts are not good to a photo.
Here's one example where it works perfectly, I say. For the lefthand side is oh!-so bright and still, with the silhouettes of the people walking through the early sunshine AND the effect of that very light on the lifeguard station house, it works FINE!

Oh, yeah, baby - love that blinding light the subjects are walking into. Very dreamy image - love it!! :)

terri said:
Oh, yeah, baby - love that blinding light the subjects are walking into. Very dreamy image - love it!! :)

:lol: They are walking away from the sun, or else they have reversable knees with kneecaps on the backs of their legs. :lmao:

canonrebel said:
terri said:

:lol: They are walking away from the sun, or else one has a reversable knee. :lmao:

Oh dear, I didn't inspect the figures that closely. Critiquing the critiquer - it's starting to get confusing in here. :p

Terri, I've just returned from visiting your displays in the Membership.Gallery. I was totally impressed. You're a gifted artist.

I so enjoyed the visit.

canonrebel said:
Terri, I've just returned from visiting your displays in the Membership.Gallery. I was totally impressed. You're a gifted artist.

I so enjoyed the visit.

Why, thanks! Very nice of you to say so. :D

canonrebel said:
:lol: They are walking away from the sun, or else they have reversable knees with kneecaps on the backs of their legs. :lmao:

The things one can do with photoshop!

Most reactions

Back