LifeTouch Photoraphers?

DisasterDan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I used to work for them! I was there for about a year... I stopped cuz it was my second job... I will tell you unless the studio is a good size there's really not a lot to work with... Its neat because you can see other photographers from all around the country on the website that you log into everyday but its really plain jane study stuff. Don't expect anything spectacular. And be prepared for LOTS and LOTS of kids!!!

I used to work for them! I was there for about a year... I stopped cuz it was my second job... I will tell you unless the studio is a good size there's really not a lot to work with... Its neat because you can see other photographers from all around the country on the website that you log into everyday but its really plain jane study stuff. Don't expect anything spectacular. And be prepared for LOTS and LOTS of kids!!!

Was the interview pretty straight forward? As in was there anything unexpected?

WAS working for them... PM me. I'm here now. And will probably be around all night... and if we're friends on FB just message me there and we can chat real time... and if not... friend me... [facebook link edited out. it has served it's purpose] :sillysmi:

Last edited:
Yes it was pretty straightforward for me... nothing at all unexpected.. to be brutally honest it all depends on the studio manager and mine was a breeze cuz they really needed help

I was only supposed to be hired and seasonal help but she liked my pictures and kept me on as a part time photographer... I only left because it conflicted with school

I was only supposed to be hired and seasonal help but she liked my pictures and kept me on as a part time photographer... I only left because it conflicted with school

Haha, yeah they liked me a lot too... I only left because they didn't have enough schools to sustain our work schedules during the Spring season. Keith was getting nervous about finances so he made me find a "real" job. :lol:

Haha, yeah they liked me a lot too... I only left because they didn't have enough schools to sustain our work schedules during the Spring season. Keith was getting nervous about finances so he made me find a "real" job. :lol:

That happens alot her too... They aren't popular enough to hire many photographers and a lot get canceled on days they are supposed to work... IMO if you need a STEADY job don't go there... you have no idea how many times you will get cancelled unless you go to a studio that has LOTS of appointments YEAR ROUND

That happens alot her too... They aren't popular enough to hire many photographers and a lot get canceled on days they are supposed to work... IMO if you need a STEADY job don't go there... you have no idea how many times you will get cancelled unless you go to a studio that has LOTS of appointments YEAR ROUND
I wasn't doing studio work. I was going to schools... that's where MY problem was. :lol:

lol yea... that'd be hard... I did the studio thing. Not alot of freedom for creativity or a lot of work. Most of the clients there asked if I did things outside of the studio so they had more options and so I started taking pictures outside :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back