What's new

Light and Shadow (a window just a bit different)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
14,491
Reaction score
206
Location
Europe 67.51°N
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken in some historical Air Force barracks:

_MG_1673.jpg
 
Good eye - terrific composition. I'd consider removing a few of the dark specks in the lighter areas.
 
Thanks!
Good eye - terrific composition. I'd consider removing a few of the dark specks in the lighter areas.
I did consider this myself, but then I thought I leave it raw and natural. After all imperfection has its charm ;)
 
Thanks :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom