light at the end of the tunnel

MarcusM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just going through my old photos from California and found this one. Just curious to see what people think.

20535-lightattheendofthetunnel.jpg

*bump*

man...is this really that boring of a shot? I was hoping to get at least one reply;)

I like it. I like how the silhouettes (sp) are kinda contrasted. Sorry i dont have any tips for you, you dont want my tips, but i like this shot.

This picture is not boring at all, kind of mysterious.

Although I think you should make an attempt at cloning the foreground man out, I don't think he adds anything to this picture.

thanks for the feedback guys. True RKW3, the guy in the foreground is kind of fighting for attention with the guys walking and is kind of conflicting. I was hoping he would move so I could just get a shot of people walking through the tunnel but I saw the perfect opportunity with that group and didn't want to wait until he was done filming.

edit - Also, unfortunately I only had the kit lens (which I still have:confused:) so I couldn't zoom in on just the group. Oh well, you learn and grow. (and learn that you have to save up for nicer lenses!)

I can dig it. Agree about the foreground man, but hey, you play with the cards your delt. All the black space makes for a mysterious somber mood. Very cool!

Brian

While the foreground man may be somewhat distracting in the overall composition, the railings surely are not! They are great, they offer some leading line in what otherwise would only have been black cave/tunnel, a leading line towards the light at the end, to where the group of only now silhouetted people are going ... quite nice, indeed. And well, that man filming...... ok-aaaayyyy. If you are not totally against it, you might play and test if you can clone him out and how much you like a photo with the man taken out... (?)

Most reactions

Back