woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 14, 2006 #2 These are very unique, good job. #3 is super :thumbup:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 14, 2006 #3 Very cool Calliope. I really like 3 and 5. Great stuff. !!!
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 14, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks Woodsac & Chiller!
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 15, 2006 #5 love the experimentation Linda beautiful colors in the last few shots... love#3.. thanks for sharing
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 16, 2006 #6 very creative! i like #1, 3 & 4!
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 16, 2006 #7 I love #1 for the obviousness (sp?) yet simplicity of seeing something like that. I also love #3 for the shiny focal point and interesting background. Great series, thanks for sharing! Rob
I love #1 for the obviousness (sp?) yet simplicity of seeing something like that. I also love #3 for the shiny focal point and interesting background. Great series, thanks for sharing! Rob
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Jan 16, 2006 #8 very nice pictures.... my favs are the third and the last one. :thumbup:
Peanuts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2005 Messages 2,905 Reaction score 85 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #9 Oh.. I really like #3 and #4. Kind of a visual brain twister
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 16, 2006 #10 Peanuts said: Oh.. I really like #3 and #4. Kind of a visual brain twister Click to expand... o ya~~!!! my my, these are cool.. I will never have an eye for this kind of shooting, but I am glad you do! neat shots!
Peanuts said: Oh.. I really like #3 and #4. Kind of a visual brain twister Click to expand... o ya~~!!! my my, these are cool.. I will never have an eye for this kind of shooting, but I am glad you do! neat shots!
slickhare TPF Noob! Joined Nov 26, 2005 Messages 678 Reaction score 10 Location cali Jan 16, 2006 #11 i like three the best! what was it exactly? i'm gonna guess some sort of vase or glass.... nice work!
i like three the best! what was it exactly? i'm gonna guess some sort of vase or glass.... nice work!
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 16, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 Thanks everyone for your comments... it's actually a glass, decorative paperweight.
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Jan 17, 2006 #13 Dang, Mistress of Delusion ... I really love #3! I love the little dolphin-looking reflections. Way to go chick!
Dang, Mistress of Delusion ... I really love #3! I love the little dolphin-looking reflections. Way to go chick!
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 17, 2006 Banned #14 very cool calliope! when i get bored, i sleep... you really need to get bored more often... the second shot is just killer to me... the dark... the mystery....all of it... great job. i would be proud of these...
very cool calliope! when i get bored, i sleep... you really need to get bored more often... the second shot is just killer to me... the dark... the mystery....all of it... great job. i would be proud of these...