Light from Within

So I just had a look at your Flickr.. jaw-droppingly beautiful shots! That's the sort of landscape photography that I've always wanted to work up to. Inspiring work!

I'm extremely new to this site, and fairly new to digital photography and I have to say seeing shots like this is truly an inspiration!
Truly beautiful shot I hope to continue improving so that I can someday post something that's close to this amazing [emoji2]

I can't seem to find the right words to express how much I like this capture. Lets just say I like it more than peanut butter......and I really like peanut butter! :)

Again, thanks everyone.

So I just had a look at your Flickr.. jaw-droppingly beautiful shots! That's the sort of landscape photography that I've always wanted to work up to. Inspiring work!

Thanks so much for the kind words. Just work hard and the rest will come in time.

very beautiful shot

Thanks!!

I'm extremely new to this site, and fairly new to digital photography and I have to say seeing shots like this is truly an inspiration! Truly beautiful shot I hope to continue improving so that I can someday post something that's close to this amazing [emoji2]

well , one thing is being lucky enough to be there! Go out in favorable conditions. Use hourly forecasts!

I can't seem to find the right words to express how much I like this capture. Lets just say I like it more than peanut butter......and I really like peanut butter! :)

Wow. I'm not going to dispute the goodness of peanut butter.

Oh, it's unbelievable ! It's really cool

Thanks!

Most reactions

Back