What's new

Light Graffiti

mr.fab

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Ontario
This what happens when my kids have nothing to do on a rainy evening and take my camera without my knowlege. This is what I found on my memory card the next day. I'm amazed that they even knew how to turn on the camera on.

DSC_4529.jpg


DSC_4509.jpg


DSC_4530.jpg


And this is just a few there are about 100 pics.
 
ohhhhhhh i like like #1 :D very nicely done
 
Your kids are cool as **** I think. I have a fascination with light painting - some photographers have taken it to some pretty amazing levels.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom