LIGHT PAINTING WITH ASICS TIGER :-)

wiseleywcj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did this during a holiday when i was rotting at home. I did not have a huge back drop so i went to find every single black shirt / empty bags that i had at home and made a set up that looked like i had a black back drop. Taping my shirt to the wall was required. All i had then was a Canon 5D Mark 2 and did not have any speedlite or any other kind of flash with me. So i used a warm table lamp, and had to manually pressed it off immediately when the shutter was released just for the moment of light to enter the sensor so that the shoes will be in a little bit more focus ; it was like a manual speedlite with warm filters on x-). As for the light painting, i used a warm torch, covered in a red plastic bag. I had to make sure that the light of the torch was not facing directly into the sensor otherwise it would cause large amounts of light to enter the sensor making it, overrrr-exposseeeeeed. I also used a polarizing filter and ND filter to decrease the amount of light that was entering the sensor. It was fun :)

for more interesting looking photos x-)
instagram : wiseleywcj

12010616_1032434210114264_6001443490372474159_o.jpg

Nice , and very creative/resourceful use of lighting ... but the front part of the shoe is obscured, as well as the heel, and we lose a good bit of shadow detail near the laces, which I would have to say make this one a miss for me.

Can you reshoot?

P.S. I would avoid ALL CAPS AND EMOTICONS IN THE TITLE, IT SEEMS LIKE SHOUTING

Last edited:
Very creative use of resources and an intriguing result! Well done, IMHO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back