What's new

Light & Shadow

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
30
Location
Southwest Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just playing around w/ a variation on a theme that I've done before. It wasn't an original idea the first time I did it though. Anyway, here's something fresh to rip apart. (The original is quite sharp and the compression killed the text a bit)

lightShadowweb2.jpg
 
dang. that's amazing to me. all of it. the way you got the pages to be on the right parts, the heart from the filter. awesome.
 
Thank you two for taking the time to comment (and also your mother hoops)!
 
Nice idea and very cool shot. I love new and interesting ideas, they inspire me to do stuff. Awesome!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom