TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
236776158-L.jpg

This is great! Nice catch.

The shot is great, the composition is nice and so is the contrast and lighting. However, is that a lens glare on the statues back or is that just some uneven lighting on the back of the statue?

Excellent! There is so much to see in the picture, but I never felt overwhelmed. This is a great combination of foreground and background elements. Excellent composition and exposure. Brilliant!

This is great! Nice catch.

thanks a lot :D

The shot is great, the composition is nice and so is the contrast and lighting. However, is that a lens glare on the statues back or is that just some uneven lighting on the back of the statue?

yes there was some lens flare on the back...I thought I'd eliminated it, I can't see it now on my monitor and I'm guessing others that commented can't.

Great shot looks spectacular.

thanks very much.

Excellent! There is so much to see in the picture, but I never felt overwhelmed. This is a great combination of foreground and background elements. Excellent composition and exposure. Brilliant!

thanks TR, much appreciated :D.

thanks a lot :D

yes there was some lens flare on the back...I thought I'd eliminated it, I can't see it now on my monitor and I'm guessing others that commented can't.

thanks very much.

thanks TR, much appreciated :D.

Yea you can hardly see it now, i literally had to tilt my screen to see the small glare on the statues back, great eye though!

this is awesome, i love how ominous the figure looks

thanks a lot, glad that came across.

Yea you can hardly see it now, i literally had to tilt my screen to see the small glare on the statues back, great eye though!

heh heh I looked at mine from the extreme side and yes I can see it too....thanks for the compliment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back