What's new

Light Stands with softbox for speedlite

waynegz1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
305
Reaction score
1
Location
San Antonio, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got a peak at my Christmas gift today, an SB-700 I think, or another flash.

I am looking for light stands that come with softboxe/umbrella with a shoe to mount a flash.

Where can I find one of these? I have googled and search my local camera store and the only light stands with softboxes/umbrellas are for strobes.

Thanks in advance.
 
I just got a 24X24 softbox from ebay, that included the soft box with outer and inner baffle with all the brackets and stand mount for 45 $
Its basicly a copy of the latolite Ez for a fraction of the price.

it will fit on any stand out there
 

That is exactly what I am looking for!

I just got a 24X24 softbox from ebay, that included the soft box with outer and inner baffle with all the brackets and stand mount for 45 $
Its basicly a copy of the latolite Ez for a fraction of the price.

it will fit on any stand out there
Sweet! could you post a link to what you got in ebay?
 

That is exactly what I am looking for!

I just got a 24X24 softbox from ebay, that included the soft box with outer and inner baffle with all the brackets and stand mount for 45 $
Its basicly a copy of the latolite Ez for a fraction of the price.

it will fit on any stand out there
Sweet! could you post a link to what you got in ebay?


Softbox For SpeedLight Flash 60cm Portable Soft box on eBay.ca (item 110551030562 end time 20-Dec-10 21:07:55 EST)

there you go my friend!
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Gracias senor!

Will it attach to the top of any light stand?
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom