iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2010 #1 k so this is a darker version of the coke bottle, is it better or does it need to go darker?
D dyyylan TPF Noob! Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 107 Reaction score 0 Location South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #2 I feel like the white is bleeding onto the bottle too much, to me it looks like the background is pulling it back into it because of that. Not sure what to suggest because I don't have much experience shooting pictures like this, though.
I feel like the white is bleeding onto the bottle too much, to me it looks like the background is pulling it back into it because of that. Not sure what to suggest because I don't have much experience shooting pictures like this, though.
Dominantly TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 3,032 Reaction score 168 Location San Diego, CA (RB) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #3 A quick layer mask removing and editing the coke bottle alone would be ideal. You've managed to nail the white though
A quick layer mask removing and editing the coke bottle alone would be ideal. You've managed to nail the white though
Dominantly TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 3,032 Reaction score 168 Location San Diego, CA (RB) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #4 Of course being so small, It had some compression issues, but you get the idea.
iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Dominantly said: Of course being so small, It had some compression issues, but you get the idea. Click to expand... i like it, although i tried doing that in PS and it just kept darkening the background, did you do a layer mask or something
Dominantly said: Of course being so small, It had some compression issues, but you get the idea. Click to expand... i like it, although i tried doing that in PS and it just kept darkening the background, did you do a layer mask or something
Dominantly TPF Noob! Joined Jul 30, 2009 Messages 3,032 Reaction score 168 Location San Diego, CA (RB) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 #6 Yes, I used TOPAZ Remask 2 to remove the bottle from the background and darkened it. I also cleaned up the red and green.
Yes, I used TOPAZ Remask 2 to remove the bottle from the background and darkened it. I also cleaned up the red and green.
iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 Dominantly said: Yes, I used TOPAZ Remask 2 to remove the bottle from the background and darkened it. I also cleaned up the red and green. Click to expand... yeah i've heard of topaz, but have only ever used vivacity
Dominantly said: Yes, I used TOPAZ Remask 2 to remove the bottle from the background and darkened it. I also cleaned up the red and green. Click to expand... yeah i've heard of topaz, but have only ever used vivacity
iBats TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2009 Messages 460 Reaction score 0 Location philly Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 just tried doing what you did w/o topaz, not bad i would say, it could still be a little darker but i get how to do it w/o it
just tried doing what you did w/o topaz, not bad i would say, it could still be a little darker but i get how to do it w/o it