What's new

Light Trail

David900924

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sarawak
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, nice to meet u all here, I take all these shots from pedestrian bridge.. you will find each pic with distracting bright light..or it might appear to be attractive to some1 perhaps? I edit all the pics in lightroom with blackness n exposure.
Please C&C thanks

1.
5499065063_6f38ce2363_z.jpg


2.
5499047811_2b2950c2a5_z.jpg


3.
5499638456_148004c68f_z.jpg


4.
5499033731_a6fb1445a8_z.jpg


5.
5499617216_0f9038a5eb_z.jpg


6.
5499019733_5d4b6a1004_z.jpg


7.
5499015851_6417c9cce3_z.jpg


8.
5502471041_9b856f5751_z.jpg
 
Last edited:
I actually don't mind the ones with the bright blue light, it adds color to the image. What is that light anyways?
 
I actually don't mind the ones with the bright blue light, it adds color to the image. What is that light anyways?

it is pedestrain bridge ad billboard spot light.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom