Lightbox photo's

jlykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jlykinsphotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just made a homemade light box and took a bunch of pics... But I only had a few that turned out decent. The first is one of my other hobbies, guns, and the second is of my main hobby :wink:

DSC_01270001.jpg

DSC_01080001.jpg

I'm sorry, did you paint flames on your gun? Please tell me that is a paintball or airsoft gun, not the ones that, you know, actually kill people.

You don't see any ethical issues with laser-etching flames onto an instrument of death?

I collect guns too, nice pic. I have some walnut grips lazered for my .45 about 25 years ago. They were real cool but didn't wear very well in competition. They are worn smooth now. I'm near Cincinnati, where did you have yours done? BTW, the light box does a great job. You done well.

I collect guns too, nice pic. I have some walnut grips lazered for my .45 about 25 years ago. They were real cool but didn't wear very well in competition. They are worn smooth now. I'm near Cincinnati, where did you have yours done? BTW, the light box does a great job. You done well.
Thanks, I had mine done by the Glock Doc at bill goodmans gun and knife show. How close to Cincy do you live?

Not really, no. If you don't like guns thats fine, what I liked about the picture was the way it looks as though it floated.

I have no problem with guns. I would even consider owning one myself someday, but adding flames on the side is where I would draw the line. Not only is it ridiculously offensive it's also cheesy as hell. People get laughed at for having flames painted on their cars and I think the same concept carries over with guns.

Okay, sorry for ranting. The floating effect is pretty cool.

I have no problem with guns. I would even consider owning one myself someday, but adding flames on the side is where I would draw the line. Not only is it ridiculously offensive it's also cheesy as hell. People get laughed at for having flames painted on their cars and I think the same concept carries over with guns.

Okay, sorry for ranting. The floating effect is pretty cool.

To each his own. I think neon fans and plex sides on a computer is cheesy as hell, but if that's what you want, more power to you. My personal opinion, the craftsmanship that goes into many firearms is a true modern work of art. So what's a little personalization and added art? Again, to each his own.

To each his own. I think neon fans and plex sides on a computer is cheesy as hell, but if that's what you want, more power to you. My personal opinion, the craftsmanship that goes into many firearms is a true modern work of art. So what's a little personalization and added art? Again, to each his own.

Well put. I appreciate the comments guys.

Amen, brudda

Cool pic of your gun! I have several guns and enjoy competitive shooting. I don't have any cool art work on any of my guns, but I think it looks awesome!

RTX

how'd you float it ? reverse the clip or something like that ?

I dont know too much about pistols..

Im just thinking its gotta be something sturdy under there

Most reactions

Back