K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Nov 13, 2008 #1 I've got an idea for a creative/funky headshot so i was just testing out my lighting method beforehand.. came up with these. 1. Colour 2. B&W Thanks for looking
I've got an idea for a creative/funky headshot so i was just testing out my lighting method beforehand.. came up with these. 1. Colour 2. B&W Thanks for looking
Vaporous TPF Noob! Joined Feb 13, 2007 Messages 225 Reaction score 6 Location TN USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 13, 2008 #2 I like your work- its always intriguing and interesting.
K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Nov 14, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks Vaporous. I just like messing about. I just popped my flash through a length of white PVC pipe held in my hand to see how it would look.
Thanks Vaporous. I just like messing about. I just popped my flash through a length of white PVC pipe held in my hand to see how it would look.
Raze TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 100 Reaction score 0 Location Gold Coast, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2008 #4 K_Pugh said: I just popped my flash through a length of white PVC pipe held in my hand to see how it would look. Click to expand... Cool! I was going to ask how you did this
K_Pugh said: I just popped my flash through a length of white PVC pipe held in my hand to see how it would look. Click to expand... Cool! I was going to ask how you did this