What's new

Lighthouse C&C

jmtonkin

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 6, 2011
Messages
446
Reaction score
81
Location
Minnesota, South Dakota (for school)
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

I just got back from a two-day trip to Duluth and I'd love come critique on this photo!

8727978924_3a67ac47c7_b.jpg


I'm not a huge fan of the crop in the shot, and when I uploaded it to Flickr, it looks much darker than originally. I'd really like any other critiques I can get.

Thanks,
Joshua
 
Not a bad shot of an interesting building. I agree that the crop is a bit uninteresting.
I tried something a little more panoramic and got rid of some extra bits that weren't adding anything.
I would have liked some more room on the left.

p1592834486-3.jpg
 
Not a bad shot of an interesting building. I agree that the crop is a bit uninteresting.
I tried something a little more panoramic and got rid of some extra bits that weren't adding anything.
I would have liked some more room on the left.

Clime stamp!!!
 
Not a bad shot of an interesting building. I agree that the crop is a bit uninteresting.
I tried something a little more panoramic and got rid of some extra bits that weren't adding anything.
I would have liked some more room on the left.

Clime stamp!!!

You've lost me dude .....
Even Google was confused.
 
1 letter shift around the "on" in "clone"?
 
Yeah I meant clone. Sorry. iPhone. :)
 
Thanks everyone for your responses! Were you suggesting that I clone stamp and add to the left? I've never tried a daunting task like that, but I suppose I could give it a shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom