Lighthouse revisited.

questor886

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It figures that the last chance I get to go play around the lighthouse in St Augustine the weather decides to turn bad. Nothing but dark clouds and lots of rain. I took along my tripod to try and get some timed exposures, but with the large christmas tree they have set up in the center of the floor, there was no way I was going to get a shot using it.

endless6.jpg

endless5_edited-1.jpg

They at least look to be more in focus this time... lol Lots to learn.

Nice day to dodge rain drops.

lightext.jpg

Last edited:
OMG.. The stairway pictures gave me chills... I hate heights, and these illustrated heights very well... Holy Cow!!!!

If you went to the top, you are one brave soul!!!

I counted about 8 floors.. Is that about right?

OMG.. The stairway pictures gave me chills... I hate heights, and these illustrated heights very well... Holy Cow!!!!

If you went to the top, you are one brave soul!!!

I counted about 8 floors.. Is that about right?

You know I didn't count landings, but it's 219 steps to the top, and for a fat boy like me, it was a long 219 stairs.... lol If the weather had been nicer I would have taken shots from the top.

The first two confuse me lol. Are the shots taken from the top or the bottom? lol
BTW nice shots ;D

The first two confuse me lol. Are the shots taken from the top or the bottom? lol
BTW nice shots ;D
Both shots are from the base of the lighthouse pointing straight up, they do mess with the eyes a bit. I just wish I had had more time and better weather on my last time to visit.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back