Rhoads238 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2012 Messages 159 Reaction score 30 Location Hoboken, NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 #1 Hey all, Here's one from awhile back. Taken in Hilton Head, SC. DSC_7399 by rhoads238, on Flickr CC always welcome, Jason
Hey all, Here's one from awhile back. Taken in Hilton Head, SC. DSC_7399 by rhoads238, on Flickr CC always welcome, Jason
BobSaget TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 151 Reaction score 29 Location New Olreans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 #2 Like the exposure. Don't like the backwards lean of the lighthouse. Did you take any straight on? Maybe you couldn't get wide enough?
Like the exposure. Don't like the backwards lean of the lighthouse. Did you take any straight on? Maybe you couldn't get wide enough?
Rhoads238 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2012 Messages 159 Reaction score 30 Location Hoboken, NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Ah your right it is slightly leaning. I never noticed that actually. I guess a tilt shift lens would have helped considerably here. Although its rather slight and could probably be retouched in pp to correct.
Ah your right it is slightly leaning. I never noticed that actually. I guess a tilt shift lens would have helped considerably here. Although its rather slight and could probably be retouched in pp to correct.
C charlieclimber TPF Noob! Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Location Atlanta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 #4 Zooming in a little more on the lighthouse would have helped
BobSaget TPF Noob! Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 151 Reaction score 29 Location New Olreans Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 30, 2012 #5 yeah, I'd go with photoshop's lens correction tool since it's only minor. I don't think tilt shifts are worth their cost.
yeah, I'd go with photoshop's lens correction tool since it's only minor. I don't think tilt shifts are worth their cost.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 1, 2012 #6 Great colors... i enjoyed seeing this :thumbsup: