spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 10, 2007 #1 I took this shot on my short trip to the Netherlands... I manipulated the shot quite a bit to get this look.. how did I do?
I took this shot on my short trip to the Netherlands... I manipulated the shot quite a bit to get this look.. how did I do?
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 10, 2007 #2 wow, looks like a drawing
ga_shooter TPF Noob! Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 265 Reaction score 0 Location A northern transplant in the deep south. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 10, 2007 #3 Very Steven King-ish. I like the shot a lot. It looks like you added the rain with a filter? or was it raining outside?
Very Steven King-ish. I like the shot a lot. It looks like you added the rain with a filter? or was it raining outside?
spiffybeth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 3,671 Reaction score 4 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 10, 2007 #4 whatever manipulation you did looks great!
PNA TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2006 Messages 2,771 Reaction score 7 Location Wave when you see me go by..... Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 10, 2007 #5 :thumbup:
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 10, 2007 #6 Terrific. Perfect post-processing for this shot, definitely gives it a creepy/ stormy feel.
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 thank you for the comments... I added the rain in Photoshop...it was a grey afternoon when I took the shot
thank you for the comments... I added the rain in Photoshop...it was a grey afternoon when I took the shot
ilyfel TPF Noob! Joined Nov 8, 2007 Messages 526 Reaction score 0 Location Wichita, KS Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 Banned #8 Oh wow! I love it!! Amazing shot!
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 #9 sexy lighthouse. where in NL was this taken?
nossie TPF Noob! Joined Oct 15, 2007 Messages 794 Reaction score 2 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 Banned #10 mighty!