Lighting for Canon EOS T3i

Jesse E Miskovich

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. Photography has always been a hobby of mine and I'm wanting to pick it back up. I used to have some hardware (lenses, some static lighting, etc) but lost it all awhile back. But I'm wondering if anyone would have some recommendations for quality and decently priced speed light. Nothing too fancy, I'm new to off-camera flash so something simple would be ideal. I'm just wanting to get back into it.

Have a look at amazon there are some nice units at reasonable costs

I've looked a few times but I'm so unsure of what will or will not work with my camera. I don't want to end up purchasing something that doesn't work.

Every single speed light for sale on Amazon tells you what cameras it will work for. The Canon family of cameras is quite easy to buy for. With your exact model in mind, go looking for a $60 to $157 made in China model. Find a vendor on Amazon or e-Bay, and order it.

A 10-second search on Google yielded quite a few results for me. Neewer has the 670 outfit for around $69 . that looked decent to me

As Derrel said Amazon lists what cameras are compatible. Please read the info and find your camera in the list.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Anyone not recommending GODOX or Flashpoint is wrong.

see this thread: First Flash

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. Photography has always been a hobby of mine and I'm wanting to pick it back up. I used to have some hardware (lenses, some static lighting, etc) but lost it all awhile back. But I'm wondering if anyone would have some recommendations for quality and decently priced speed light. Nothing too fancy, I'm new to off-camera flash so something simple would be ideal. I'm just wanting to get back into it.
For $150 you can get the Speedlite with built-in wireless and a trigger.
https://www.amazon.com/Godox-Speedlite-Transmitter-Cameras-Digital/dp/B07CSRJ22B

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back