What's new

Lighting: Good, bad, just plain ugly?

Sweetsomedays

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 24, 2007
Messages
788
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0018.jpg
 
I don't see anything wrong with the lighting here. I'm not expert, esp. when it comes to lighting.
 
I think it's fine, at least it's got direction, and it's not form the top. It's contrasty, and I think the backgorund is more of an issue than the lighting.
 
Yeah...I'll have to move I-15 usint photoshop. Or are you talking about the fence?
 
I'm talking about the fence and a different position.
 
Different position...would you mind elaborating? It was in an arena about a quarter the size of a football field, oval. Thanks!
 
Different position...would you mind elaborating? It was in an arena about a quarter the size of a football field, oval. Thanks!
What's there to elaborate? Move your feet to where you get a different perspective and you can get a different background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom