Lighting that church aisle shot

The professional photographer at my daughters wedding last year photographed through a whole range of extreme light conditions and didn't use a flash once; every shot I saw (and there are over 300 online) was perfectly exposed using available light. She was quiet and unobtrusive and hardly anyone noticed she was around-except, of course, for the formal groups.
She was the epitome of 'professional'.
I would never use anything as intrusive and distracting as flash somewhere as intimate as a wedding ceremony.

every shot I saw (and there are over 300 online) was perfectly exposed using available light. She was quiet and unobtrusive and hardly anyone noticed she was around-except, of course, for the formal groups.

Wow, what an awesome compliment. Certainly a goal to strive for!

The professional photographer at my daughters wedding last year photographed through a whole range of extreme light conditions and didn't use a flash once; every shot I saw (and there are over 300 online) was perfectly exposed using available light. She was quiet and unobtrusive and hardly anyone noticed she was around-except, of course, for the formal groups.
using the light available to me is my goal too

Most reactions

New Topics

Back