What's new

Lighting

That's a very loaded question. :)

What type of lighting? Strobist style stuff like speedlites and umbrellas, or full studio lighting?

Strobist stuff - strobist.com suggests mpex.com
Full Studio - many choices. BHphoto.com Adorama.com, etc..
 
I think I found what I was looking for. Wanting to buy a new softbox and light combo. Looking at a B800
 
Hi everyone,

I'm a little new here (ha) and I have some questions about lighting. I want to get into studio photography but I don't know where to start. I want to put together a studio that I can work with but I'm having trouble finding a lighting kit that's already assembled with quality products. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Any suggestions are appreciated!
 
Hi everyone,

I'm a little new here (ha) and I have some questions about lighting. I want to get into studio photography but I don't know where to start. I want to put together a studio that I can work with but I'm having trouble finding a lighting kit that's already assembled with quality products. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Why hijack?

Just as easy to start your own thread....
 
Hi everyone,

I'm a little new here (ha) and I have some questions about lighting. I want to get into studio photography but I don't know where to start. I want to put together a studio that I can work with but I'm having trouble finding a lighting kit that's already assembled with quality products. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Why hijack?

Just as easy to start your own thread....

Well... @ some other forums online they don't encourage new threads about topics that have already been addressed. Also, OP's question has been answered so I hoped it would be ok :meh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom