'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Sep 11, 2005 #1 Just trying something out with lighting. I like how it turned out. Ilford 400 SuperXP2
A ajmall TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2004 Messages 656 Reaction score 0 Location Leicester, UK Sep 11, 2005 #2 cool, would happily have that hanging on my wall
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Sep 11, 2005 #3 Great lighting, it brings out nice tones and shadows!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Sep 11, 2005 #4 I like how it turned out too!!!! I like it quite a lot actually.....Great job!! : )
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 11, 2005 #5 Really like this one daniel. Great interplay of light. Maybe boost the contrast slightly tro make it pop more.
Really like this one daniel. Great interplay of light. Maybe boost the contrast slightly tro make it pop more.
'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Sep 11, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks alot all.