What's new

lightning over my town

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
594
Reaction score
7
Location
Wisconsin
Got these 2 nights ago...

92706lightning3.jpg

92706lightning4.jpg

92706lightning5.jpg
 
Wow those are cool, I was thinking of trying the same thing the other night when it was storming. But, I had a lot of studying to do. What settings did you use to take those?
 
awesome. Pics are a bit big though, but that doesnt take anything away from the awesome-factor :)
Last time i had the chance to shoot lightning was more then a year ago. Been waiting ever since. Till that time, this will do nicely :)
 
Very exciting shots!

Must have been one scary storm. But then, I imagine you pretty much live for those, right? ;)
 
Interesting lightning, always horizontal. None of them struck (which I guess is good!). Wow. I have NEVER succeeded in photographing lightning in all my life! So these fill me with awe!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom