Lightroom 3 trouble

Did you happen to look for them under " smart collection"

Any chance you could have accidentally "Added" to library directly from your card (I don't even know if that is a possible option when a card is inserted and I know you said that you imported manually to the computer before importing, but this is just my first impression)

I know what the problem is. Like someone mentioned earlier, it's not saving my pictures to lightroom. I had moved some of the pictures from the folder I have named "photos to edit" and when I put them back in there, they worked with lightroom again. How can I get lightroom to start saving my photos in there again?

Once you imported the photos from your camera to LR, you cannot move or rename anything using windows explorer. You need to move the files using LR. You can move ONE folder, or multiple photos. You cannot move more than 1 folder at once. You can also rename files or folder using LR.

Under import you can create an import profile and save it (bottom of the page). So the naming of the file, under what folder etc. will be saved. You can have more than 1 import profiles.

When your photos come up, do you import them into a Windows Gallery also? The reason I ask is sometimes I do and my pictures are missing until I link the automatically configured folder from Windows Gallery that is usually named as a date to the folder I created in my Pictures segment. Don't know if this helps but just trying to cover all the base questions first...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back