Lightroom 6 is out.

It's more fun than a barrel full of trolls !!! Like our newest member, the king of england. He is an amazing photographer who only takes photos of himself and he even has his own youtube channel. This is soo cool, we can tell all our friends that we know royalty now, ain't we lucky !!!

It's more fun than a barrel full of trolls !!! Like our newest member, the king of england. He is an amazing photographer who only takes photos of himself and he even has his own youtube channel. This is soo cool, we can tell all our friends that we know royalty now, ain't we lucky !!!
I don't know.................... after watching him pull clay out of his crotch, I'll probably pass on any more of his videos.

I don't know.................... after watching him pull clay out of his crotch, I'll probably pass on any more of his videos.
I'm glad I missed that

Mud house.
Adobe Definition of adobe by Merriam-Webster

Personally, I'm happy with my subscription based Adobe products. I use more than just Lightroom and Photoshop, so it is a decent deal for me. If I were only using Lightroom, then yeah, i'd probably just get the standalone.

OOOOHHH!!!! Of course!!!

Montezuma_Castle_Panorama1.jpg

LOL!

Most reactions

Back