Lightroom CC sync issues....

DGMPhotography

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So until now, Lightroom CC on my Android phone has worked fine. But today I went to use it and I noticed that whenever I tapped on a photo, there was a buffer time where it had to load the image for a few moments before I could edit it, and then once I was able to edit it, it was laggy and the changes wouldn't take effect for a moment after making it. It's slowing my workflow down a lot, and I can't find anything about it.

I've download the photos locally to my phone, and they're all synced. But it keeps doing this mini-sync before I can edit. Any ideas?

That's stupid. In theory it's such a good productivity tool, but Adobe needs to get it together before they lose all their market share.

Not sure on the productivity part. Maybe it was because of the problems I never did really try it. When the errors kept piling up it overloaded my network bringing everything to a crawl. Uninstalled mobile no more problems.

Gotta love Lightroom CC...only $10 a month in perpetuity, and all those updates they do. Such a great deal.

@Derrel I don't necessarily believe the sync issue is just an Adobe problem but has more to do with any program that syncs unmanaged in the background. Last year after being gone for a month, when I got home our internet was at a crawl. ATT came out, but the techs were baffled. Every time my laptop connected the speed dropped to a crawl. Finally discovered Google sync was running rampant in the background trying to catch up. Turned it off problem solved.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back